Monday 10 November 2014

Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder



The 'Rimmel London Stay Matte powder' has been a favourite of mine for a long time. I mentioned it waay back on my 'Everyday,Affordable Makeup' post and haven't stopped using it since. 

I absolutely love the velvety smooth feel of this powder. The powder keeps my T-zone matte for up to 5 hours without any touch ups. However if you do have very oily skin a touch up every couple of hours might be needed. 

The product delivers well without a powdery, chalky feel and look. It helps keep my face oil free for hours with a flawless finish. The only disadvantage of this powder is the packaging isn't that great, the lid doesn't lock securely so it's not very travel friendly. 

Overall however, I think this is a really great product with an affordable price tag. If you have oily skin and want light coverage to prevent any unwanted shine then you should definitely try out this product. 

          Have you tried the Rimmel Matte Powder? What are your thoughts? 


5 comments:

  1. I have tried it because so many people raved about it but I was really surprised to find it cakey. I like the soap and glory one heck of a blot a lot better.

    Feathers and Brushes | Swiss | Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried this but I will when my current one runs out!
    poshprime.com
    ~~megan~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would love to know what you think when you do :) x

      Delete
  3. It's been the only powder I've used! I use the transparent shade and I have to do minimal touch ups especially if I spray myself with the Urban Decay De-Slick afterwards!
    paolaarredondo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. this used to be one of my favourite products! Now my skin has gone super dry and I can't really use powders any more :( x

    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete